COOLEY BLACKSMITH SHOP
This circa 1870 farm blacksmith shop was originally located on the Cooley Road outside of Beaver Dams, NY where it served the local farming community for many years. The Blacksmith shop was operated by the Cooley family and located on their farm. The wooden firebox surround on the forge has the name Cooley carved into it.
The shop was moved to our complex in 2009, the restoration process began soon afterward and was completed in 2010. The shop is used for a variety of activities, including school programs, special events, and blacksmith classes.